A nut milk bag is a specially shaped fabric bag, that you strain your blended raw nut milk through, to remove any pulp or fibre that remains.
Includes 2 x bags - 25cm (W) x 30cm (L) with drawstring top and U-shaped without corners for easy cleaning.
Make your own nut milk:
- 1 cup raw, unsalted, unshelled nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, Brazil, pecans, macadamia, walnuts).
- 2-3 cups filtered water for soaking the nuts.
- 4 cups filtered water for blending.
1. Soak the nuts in 2-3 cups of filtered water overnight.
2. Drain and discard water.
3. Blend nuts with 4 cups filtered water until almost smooth.
4. Strain the blended nut mixture using the Appetito Nut Milk Bag.
5. Twist the top tightly to drain all the milk.
6. Discard pulp, or save for adding to baked goods (especially crackers).
7. Refrigerate. The milk will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.