With an inner mesh storage pocket for snacks and other small items, the new larger Sachi "Style 225" Insulated Junior Lunch Tote is the perfect companion for school or trip to the park.
The insulated interior helps keep food and drinks cooler or warmer for longer and is large enough to carry a water bottle upright. This lunch tote is complete with a carry handle and name tag.
There are many variables that can affect the length of time food or drinks stay cold. For best results use an ice pack or ice substitute. These will function better than ice cubes as they minimise the amount of condensation or dampness that can occur as ice cubes melt. If using ice cubes we recommend you seal them into a zip lock style plastic bag to protect the items in your bag from melting ice over an extended period of time.
Helpful hints to enhance performance of the insulated tote:
- Pack the lunch tote as full as possible with like temperature items.
- The colder the items are at the time of packing, the longer they will stay cold.
- Place ice packs or substitutes on top of the contents when possible as cold air flows down.
- Minimise opening the lunch tote to keep cold air in and warm air out.
- 19.5 x 11 x 28cm
- Leak-proof lining
- Insulated tote
- Suitable for warm or cold food & drinks
- Features zip front pocket, mesh interior pouch and name tag
Use mild dish soap and a damp sponge to wipe both the interior and exterior fabrics. Allow to air dry.
Please do not put warm or hot dishes directly from the oven into the lunch tote as this may cause damage to the insulated lining.
Do not place the tote in an oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer or dishwasher.
Do not use chlorine bleach for cleaning.
Select your preferred design using the drop down bar when ordering.