Once this pan is in your kitchen you will wonder how you ever lived without it. Sauté seafood and vegetables for pasta, with plenty of room to stir the noodles right into the pan; or brown lamb shanks in this pan on the stovetop, and continue to braise them in the oven with root vegetables and red wine - there's no need to even use another pan.
Twice as hard as stainless steel and metal utensil safe, the hard-anodised construction of this Anolon Endurance+ covered sauté provides exceptional heat conductivity and distribution. The premium non-stick provides maximum food release and is easy to clean.
Dimensions 13.65 x 35.24 x 56.83cm (H x W x L)
- Oven safe to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Before first use, carefully remove all packaging including the clip. Rinse with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction.
- Riveted, high quality stainless steel handles with an ergonomic design to provide a soft, cool to the touch, confident grip.
- Tempered glass lid.
- Hand wash is recommended to prolong the life of the pan.