Whether you're entertaining for friends or simply cooking a family meals, the Endurance+ Covered Sauteuse 28cm holds a generous 4.7L capacity and is excellent for thick juicy pork chops, coq au vin, or tender steaks. It's also perfect for dishes that start browning on the stovetop and finish in the oven, like whole pork loin, braised lamb shanks or veal shoulder.
Twice as hard as stainless steel and metal utensil safe, the hard-anodised construction of this Anolon Endurance+ covered sauté provides exceptional heat conductivity and distribution. The premium non-stick provides maximum food release and is easy to clean.
Dimensions 11.11 x 34.61 x 63.82cm (H x W x L)
- Oven safe to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Metal utensil safe.
- Before first use, carefully remove all packaging including the clip. Rinse with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction.
- Riveted, high quality stainless steel handles with an ergonomic design to provide a soft, cool to the touch, confident grip.
- Tempered glass lid.
- Hand wash is recommended to prolong the life of the pan.