Vibrant & Golden, this fluffy yellow wattle is our national floral emblem. This incredibly versatile native plant can withstand Australia's droughts, winds and bushfires and its resilience is believed to be a reflection of the Australian people. Indigenous people have enjoyed the benefits of the Mimosa wattle for its honey & medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
We love the Mojo Mimosa Wattle candle for it's earthy, clean fragrance and is the perfect celebration of our unique Australian native flora.
Top - Garden Mint, Bergamot, Mimosa
Middle - Wattle, Tulip, Rose, Carnation
Base - Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Amber, Cedarwood
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Flat Base Wine Bottle Vessel
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainable Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned