The native Kakadu Plum comes right from the heart of Australia and has been used in traditional medicines by indigenous people for centuries.
More recently it's been discovered as having an extremely high nutritional value being ranked as the highest source of Vitamin C in the world! It is also known to be an amazing source of Anti-oxidants and has anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. We love the Mojo Kakadu Plum candle for it's luscious fruity, sweet fragrance and all of its wonderful history.
Top - Red Raspberry, Pink Blossom, Green Melon, Cassis
Middle - Kakadu Plum, Rose, Geranium
Base - Maple, White Sugar
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Flat Base Wine Bottle Vessel
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainable Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned